- SUPER SOFT - the brushed fabric is soft against your skin
- LIGHTWEIGHT WARMTH - so light you’ll forget you’re wearing it - weighs less than 1 oz!
- HELMET FRIENDLY - fits comfortably beneath cycling, ski, and equestrian helmets
- COMPLETE COVERAGE - the 4” wide band protects your ears and 4 way stretch offers the perfect fit
- MOISTURE WICKING and QUICK DRYING - keeps sweat off your forehead so you stay comfy during your workout
- BE SAFE, BE SEEN - silver reflective options help you stay visible in low light situations
- MATERIAL - 90% polyester, 10% spandex
- CARE - machine wash cold on a delicate cycle and air to dry
Add Some Adrenaline To Your Workout
Are you looking for the perfect headband for all your workouts? Look no further than the latest addition to our Adrenaline Series.
This stylish and functional headband is designed with performance fabric that wicks away sweat and offers maximum comfort. The 4 way stretch fabric fits securely and keeps the band in place so you can get in a great session without having to worry about any distractions.
Our women’s headband is made from brushed fabric that is buttery soft. The 4” wide design offers complete ear coverage so you stay warm on fall and winter runs.
The band is incredibly lightweight—less than 1 oz, you won’t even feel like you have one on!It’s perfect for throwing in a day pack or pocket so you can pull it out when you need another layer.
Not only is this headband perfect for running, hiking, yoga and cardio, it also serves as an excellent base layer beneath snug fitting helmets; great for skiers, cyclists and equestrians.
This sports headband comes in heather navy or grey. If your running routine involves early morning or dusk outings during lowlight hours then opt for one of the reflective patterned headbands. The bear or snowflake are not only cute designs, but functional too! The silver reflective accents help keep you seen by drivers.
The durable construction ensures that it’ll last you workout after workout. And when it’s time to clean, care is simple. Machine wash your headband on a cold delicate cycle, and let it air dry.
Choose the TrailHeads Women’s Running Headband to improve all your winter workouts!
What is the best care for my headband? Machine wash your headband on a cold and delicate cycle, then allow it to air dry.
Why wear a headband while running? A headband is a great option to protect your ears from the cold, while allowing more cooling than a hat or beanie. It also keeps sweat off your forehead and helps to control your hair.