Visors for Men
- TWO PACK - enjoy some pack savings by getting a pair of our men's visors
- ZERO PRESSURE BRIM - flex foam at the center of the brim is soft against your brow
- DARK UNDERBILL - reduces glare for an improved sightline
- SUNGLASS SLOTS - stow your shades using slots to either side above the brim
- BE SAFE, BE SEEN - silver reflective accent on the brim enhances visibility
- RECYCLED REPREVE® LINING - made from recycled plastic bottles
- MOISTURE WICKING - the lining is, soft, moisture wicking and quick drying
- ADJUSTABLE FIT - Bungee with cord lock
- MATERIAL - Body - 97% Polyester, 3% Spandex, Lining - 100% Repreve® Recycled Polyester
- CARE - machine wash cold on a delicate cycle; lay flat to dry
Part of our Traverse Series, our Men’s Sun Visor is the perfect running gear to wear for all of your warm weather sports and activities. This running visor shades your face from the sun, and the dark underbill reduces glare, making it a great golf visor to wear during a day spent on the green. It’s also a great accessory to wear while hitting the courts for a game of tennis, or pickleball.
The zero pressure brim means no headaches. Flex foam at the center of the visor, where the brim meets your brow, is soft and flexible, providing all day comfort. The outer edge of the brim is firm, holding the classic, curved shape of the bill that keeps the sun off your skin.
Stow your shades! Slip the stems of your sunglasses into the slots above the brim, preventing your glasses from slipping off or getting in the way, and allowing easy access when you want to wear them again.
The certified REPREVE® fabric of the lining of our men’s visor is made from recycled plastic bottles. The lining is moisture wicking and quick drying for excellent sweat management.
Lightweight and easy to pack, bring it along for a day of volleyball at the beach, or stash it in your daypack to pull out when you need it on a hike. A silver reflective accent across the front of the brim improves your visibility while running on the road during lowlight hours.
Select your perfect fit using the bungee cord lock at the back of the sun visor. It is easy and quick to adjust, and stays in place while you exercise or play. This running visor will work best for men with heads between 21” – 24 ½” in circumference.
Run. Rinse. Repeat - the care for this style is super simple. Machine wash it on a cold, delicate cycle, lay flat to dry and it’s ready to go for your next workout.
REPREVE® is a registered trademark of Unifi, Inc.
Will this men’s visor fit me? This visor is a one size fits most style that will adjust to fit men with heads between 21” – 24 ½”.
What is the best care for my sun visor? Machine wash cold; lay flat to dry. A cold cycle will help to protect the reflective accent on the front of the brim.
Why choose a visor? Visors are excellent for runners and athletes because they are lighter weight and provide more breathability due to the open top. The brim shades your face from the sun and reduces glare.