- INSULATED MITTENS - designed for comfort while running our mitts use Primaloft Gold Cross Core Insulation for warmth without bulk.
- VERSATILE DESIGN - converts from mittens to fingerless gloves. Tuck the mitten shell into the pocket on the back of the hand to free your fingers.
- MAGNETIC THUMB FLAP - enjoy even greater dexterity by freeing your thumb to text or take photos. The flap is held in place by a magnet.
- READY TO PERFORM - moisture wicking fabric pulls sweat away from your hands and dries quickly. A water resistant exterior sheds light precipitation like snow or drizzle so you stay comfy during workouts in varied conditions.
- RECYCLED MATERIALS - these mitts incorporate both REPREVE fabric made with recycled plastic bottles and Primaloft insulation made of 100% post consumer content.
- EXTENDED CUFF - lock in warmth by tucking the long cuff into your jacket sleeve.
- MATERIAL - Shell: 54% polyester 46% REPREVE® recycled polyester, Insulation: 90% recycled polyester, Lining: 62% REPREVE® recycled polyester 32% polyester 6% spandex
- CARE - machine wash cold on a delicate cycle and air to dry.
Warmth For Your Workout
Take on the winter weather in style and warmth with TrailHeads Women’s Insulated Convertible Mittens. Perfect for running, hiking, dog walking, nature photography, and any cold-weather outdoor activity, these mittens keep your hands warm while also giving you the flexibility of gloves.
These women’s mittens are converted into a fingerless glove by simply folding the mitten top into a pocket on the back of the hand. The thumb can also be flipped back for added dexterity when needed, a great feature for photographers and dog walkers.
The mittens have Primaloft Gold insulation to keep your hands warm even when temperatures dip. Or you can cool off as your workout intensifies, by switching to fingerless gloves.
The interior fabric is soft with moisture-wicking technology so that your hands stay dry all day while exercising in the cold weather. The water resistant exterior offers some protection from light snow and drizzle so you can keep pace with changing conditions during your workout.
You have the choice of two sizes and the 4 way stretch fabric offers a snug, toasty fit. Available in classic black these mittens are a great addition to your winter running accessories.
What is the temperature rating for these insulated mittens? We recommend these mittens for temperatures 15+. Please keep in mind these are designed as running mittens, so our recommendation is based on a moderate activity level. Warmth is highly personal, so some users will find these mitts work above or below our recommendation. Looking for even more warmth? Try our Insulated Zip Mittens. Looking for something lighter? Check out our Women’s Convertible Mittens or Power Stretch Gloves.
What is special about Primaloft Insulation? Primaloft are experts in creating insulation that provides lightweight warmth. It keeps you cozy without a lot of bulk, which is ideal for a running mitten when you want to stay warm without feeling weighed down. An added bonus! Their insulation is made of 90% post consumer recycled content. In fact - it’s a blue sign material!
Will these mittens fit me? We offer these mittens in 2 sizes. Measure from your wrist to the tip of your middle finger. Small / Medium will fit hands 6 ¾ - 7 ¼” in length. Medium / Large will fit hands 7 ¼ - 7 ½” in length. The gloves are made with 4 way stretch fabric to provide an excellent fit for your hand. Looking for larger? We offer a similar style in our Men’s collection.
If I am between mitten sizes should I size down or up? With these mittens we would recommend sizing up if you are between the two sizes.