- FINGERLESS MITTENS - fold back the top of these black mittens for women to free your fingers so you can operate your smart devices without exposing your whole hand to the elements
- ENHANCED DEXTERITY - a separate flap allows you to free your thumb
- CONTROL YOUR TEMPERATURE - starting to get warm on the run? Fold back the mitten top to vent heat. Cover up to stay cozy.
- QUICK DRYING - our black flip mitts wick away moisture so you stay dry during your workout
- 4-WAY STRETCH - these fingerless mittens are made for movement & offer the perfect fit
- EXTENDED CUFF - protects your wrists and tucks into your jacket sleeve to lock in warmth
- RECYCLED MATERIALS - our mittens are made with REPREVE® a fabric that uses recycled plastic water bottles
- MATERIAL - 62% REPREVE® recycled polyester, 32% polyester 6% spandex
- CARE - machine wash cold on a delicate cycle; air dry
Comfort & Versatility
A fantastic addition to our women’s mittens lineup, these fingerless mittens are the perfect choice for exercising outdoors.
The convertible top helps you to control your temperature and adapt as conditions change. If you’re cold at the start of your workout, you can cover up to stay cozy, and when you’ve warmed up, simply fold the mitten top back to vent heat.
Another advantage of convertible mittens is that you can easily free your fingers to text, take photos, lace your shoes, drive and more! It’s great for dog walkers who need to handle leashes and outdoor photographers will appreciate the separate thumb flap, which offers even greater dexterity.
Designed as running gloves for women, these mitts are crafted from lightweight, breathable materials. The moisture wicking fabric helps keep your hands dry while you workout. The exterior face is smooth while the inside is phenomenally soft, brushed fleece that feels great against your hands.
The fabric offers 4 way stretch and recovery for a snug and comfortable fit that’s ready to move with you. The extended cuffs protect your wrists from the cold and will tuck into your jacket sleeve so you can lock in warmth.
We made these mittens with REPREVE®, which transforms recycled plastic bottles into high performance fabrics.
Perfect for all your favorite aerobic activities from running and hiking, to soccer and dog walking these black mittens are sure to become an essential piece of your winter running wardrobe.
What is the temperature rating for these gloves? We recommend these running gloves for temperatures 20°F+ with a moderate activity level. We design these mitts primarily for use during aerobic activities. Please keep in mind that warmth is highly personal and some wearers will find they work for temperatures above or below our recommendation. Looking for an even warmer style? Try our Quilted Mittens, or our Zip Mitts. Want something lighter? Try our Touchscreen Running Gloves.
Will these flip mitts fit me? These mittens are available in 2 sizes. Measure your hand from your wrist to the tip of your middle finger. The S/M will fit women with hands 6 ¾ - 7 ¼” in length. M/L will fit women with hands 7 ¼ - 7 ¾” in length.