We are pleased to announce we are now accepting applications for the 2022 Blaze Your Own Trail Scholarship Program!
TrailHeads is committed to helping people overcome challenges of all kinds. We strive to make giving back an integral part of our culture, and we’re proud of our longstanding partnerships with amazing organizations such as Guiding Eyes for the Blind and Make A Wish.
Through the creation of this scholarship program, our goal is to recognize and support students who have faced and overcome their own challenges.
We realize that it takes a lot of hard work and sacrifice to reach your educational goals. Although our contribution is small in comparison to the effort you are sure to put forth in pursuit of your goals, through our scholarship program we look forward to easing the way as you blaze your own trail to academic success.
Eligibility and Rules
- One time $1,000 scholarship which can be paid towards tuition, books, computers, room and board, or any education related expense.
- Must be 17 or older.
- Must be a current high school senior, undergraduate or graduate student.
- Must be accepted to an accredited college or university within the United States. International students are welcome to apply.
- You must attend college / university at some point within the 2022 school year. While the winner is selected during the spring semester, those who will not start their programs until the fall semester are eligible to apply.
- Must submit the application by the deadline: Midnight Eastern Time on January 14, 2022. The winner will be announced on our website on February 25, 2022.
- Only 1 submission per candidate will be considered.
- The contest winner agrees to allow TrailHeads to publish or print his/her name.
- The scholarship award money will be presented in February for winners currently attending college (i.e. undergrad & grad students). The award will be presented in June for those whose programs will begin in the fall (i.e. high school seniors & first year grad students).
Steps to Apply
- Submit a 600-800 word essay that describes a challenge you faced, how you overcame it, and how the experience affected you.
- At the top of your essay please include the following required information:
- name, mailing address, date of birth, phone number, grade/class (i.e. senior in high school, sophomore in college, 3rd year grad student etc.)
- name and address of your school (if you are in high school, please include both your current high school and the college you plan to attend. If you are undecided, please include the names of several of the schools you are deciding between).
- Within the introductory paragraph of your essay please reference the name of the scholarship: TrailHeads Blaze Your Own Trail Scholarship
- Please save in .pdf format.
If you have any questions about the application process that are not covered on our site you may email email@example.com. Please do not use our chat feature for scholarship questions. The representatives who answer the chat are product specialists. They are not involved in the scholarship program.
- Please email your essay as a .pdf attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use the subject line: TrailHeads Blaze Your Own Trail Scholarship