- INSULATED MITTS - made with thermal Primaloft Gold Cross Core insulation to keep hands warm without bulk during winter adventures.
- VERSATILE - For precision tasks, the fingers can be freed from the mitten top to access touchscreen devices, do up a zipper, or take a photo, without ever taking off your gloves completely.
- MAGNETIC THUMB FLAP - for additional dexterity, fold back the top of the thumb. A magnet holds it in place while undone.
- READY TO RUN - Perfect for workouts, these fingerless gloves wick moisture and dry quickly. The outer fabric is water resistant, shedding light precipitation to keep your hands warm and dry on drizzly or snowy days.
- RECYCLED MATERIALS - made with a combo of REPREVE fabric, which uses recycled plastic bottles and Primaloft insulation which is 100% post consumer content.
- EXTENDED CUFF - tucks easily into a jacket sleeve to lock in warmth
- MATERIAL - Shell: 54% polyester 46% REPREVE® recycled polyester, Insulation: 90% recycled polyester, Lining: 62% REPREVE® recycled polyester 32% polyester 6% spandex
- CARE - machine wash cold on a delicate cycle; air to dry.
Enjoy the outdoors all winter!
Stay warm and dry during your next outdoor adventure with TrailHeads Mens Insulated Convertible Mittens. Our fingerless gloves are designed with a moisture wicking and 4 way stretch fabric, to keep you comfortable no matter what activity you’re pursuing.
These mittens can quickly be converted to fingerless gloves by folding the mitten top into a pocket on the back of the hand, giving you versatility and flexibility while outdoors. With additional innovative features, such as a separate thumb flap, these convertible mitts make it easy to tackle any task. Need to text your running buddy? No problem. Take a summit photo on your hike? Simple!
It also serves to help you control your temperature. Getting warm during your workout? Switch to the fingerless gloves. Feeling chilly? Pull on the mitten top. Our mittens use Primaloft Cross Core Gold Insulation, which keeps you warm and cozy without much weight. Bonus! It’s made of 90% post consumer content.
The extended cuff will tuck into your jacket sleeve to keep out the cold. The exterior fabric is water-resistant and helps keep your hands dry through light precipitation like drizzle or snow flurries. You can look forward to hitting trails in a variety of weather conditions!
Perfect for winter running, hiking, camping or any other cold weather activities. Give yourself the gift of comfort this winter with TrailHeads Mens Insulated Convertible Mittens!
What is the temperature rating for these men’s insulated mittens? We recommend these mitts for temperatures 15+. Please keep in mind our products are designed as aerobic accessories, so our recommendation is based on a moderate activity level. Warmth is highly personal, so some users will find these mittens work above or below our recommendation. Looking for even more warmth? Try our Insulated Zip Mittens. Looking for something lighter? Check out our Men’s Convertible Mittens or Power Stretch Gloves.
What is special about Primaloft Insulation? Primaloft are experts in creating insulation that provides lightweight warmth. It keeps you cozy without a lot of bulk, which is ideal for a running mitten when you want to stay warm without feeling weighed down. An added bonus! Their insulation is made of 90% post consumer recycled content. In fact - it’s a blue sign material!
Will these mittens fit me? We offer these mittens in 2 sizes. Measure from your wrist to the tip of your middle finger. Small medium will fit hands 7 ¼ - 7 ½” and Medium / Large will fit hands 7 ½ - 7 ¾” in length. The gloves are made with 4 way stretch fabric to provide an excellent fit for your hand.
If I am between mitten sizes should I size down or up? With these mittens we would recommend sizing up if you are between the two sizes.