Is it possible to look great, stay warm, and workout at the same time? You can do it all with the TrailHeads women's winter running gloves. The stylish metallic swirl on the back of these black women's running gloves and a fast pink trim add a touch of sophistication to your running wardrobe.
The TrailHeads women's running gloves with 4-way Power Stretch® Pro fabric deliver exceptional fit and comfort. A smooth, durable outer layer made of Polartec® protects hands from the wind and resists cold.
Thermal and quick drying, a brushed inner layer wicks moisture away and cushions hands in super soft comfort. But, you don't lose any flexibility with our women's winter running gloves. Snowflake grippers on the palm made of anti-slip silicone let you easily hold objects while the touchscreen compatible conductive fabric on forefinger and thumb makes it easy to stay connected.
Our women's running gloves are stylish, functional, and perfect for those cool fall, spring and winter days when you want to get out and run. See our size guide for the perfect fit.
- 4 way stretch Polartec® Power Stretch®; dual-surface construction features a smooth, durable outer layer that's wind and abrasion resistant.
- Super soft, brushed inner layer wicks moisture away from your skin for maximum thermal efficiency.
- Conductive fabric on thumb and forefinger enables use of touch screen devices.
- Silicone 'Snowflake' grippers on palm enhance dexterity.
- Attractive metallic swirl print on back of hand.
- NOTE: Not intended for winter's coldest weather.
If I am between sizes should I size up or down? We recommend sizing down. The material has a lot of stretch to accommodate varying hand sizes and a snugger fit tends to be warmer and improve touchscreen functionality.